Pipeline Flow Enhancements
2) Flow Contributions to Open Pipeline
New metrics have been exposed to more easily understand the flow of deals. When you click on the open deals box to see the underlying details, there is a new summary table showing the “source” of the currently open deals. Are they New? Did they get Pulled In?
3) Omitted Deal Counts
The number of omitted deals is now show in each box on the Pipeline Flow view.
4) Other Improvements and Fixes
- A Time/Date conversion bug caused issues with certain time periods (ie. Next 7 Days) resulting in inconsistent results in the Pipeline Flow analysis.
- Corrections and improvements to inline help messages
- Improved scalability to handle several 1000s of deals in a given period
Show My or My Team’s Opportunities
A new option has been added in the top header area to refine all of the views. You can now choose to select what deals to show based on the following:
- All Opportunities – will display all deals that you have access to see in Salesforce. This is the default behavior.
- My Opportunities – will display only those deals of which you are the Owner.
- My Team’s Opportunities – will display the deals owned by you, or anyone below you in the role hierarchy.
By default, the app will use “All Opportunities” as the default scope for users. However, you can change this to All, Mine, or My Team’s in the Akoonu Settings custom metadata. Saved views with a different value specified, will override the default scope.
Top Level Role to Show
If users have the Akoonu Pipeline Reviews Manager Permission Set, they will have the ability to see the full role hierarchy. However, you may wish to specify a different root node – perhaps just the Sales Team, or the Sales and Marketing organization without Support. You can now specify the top level role in the Akoonu Settings metadata (ie “Global Sales” or “VP of Sales”) .
- Role Panel – when loading the Role Panel, the tree will open to show the selected node even if it is many levels deep.
- Role Panel – performance improvements when loading a tree with a large number of rows.
- Owner Panel – the panel will now list Owners who only have Omitted open deals. Previously, the panel only showed Owners with open and non-omitted deals.
- List View – unexpected “Opportunity Saved” toast messages were appearing on page load when nothing was actually saved.
- List View – errors when Grouping By a field that was part of the additional fields displayed in the table rows.
- List View – inline edits not persisting when using custom field configurations for Next Steps, Amount, etc.
- Pipeline Health – a maximum of 1000 deals will now be shown in the Pipeline Health chart due to performance issues. A future release will address this limitation.