View Scope and Team Selling
If Team Selling (Opportunity Teams) is enabled in your Org, two new options appear in the View Scope menu in the header area:
- My Team-selling Opportunities – this will limit the view to only the opportunities on which you are have been added as an Opportunity Team Member
- My Team-selling and My Opportunities – this will limit the view to only the opportunities which you own or own which you are have been added as an Opportunity Team Member
Note: These options will only be Active when on the By Owner tab, not the By Role tab.
Filtering by Owners
If Team Selling is enabled, there is a new option in the “By Owner” side panel. Checking the box will include Team Selling opportunities when selecting specific user(s). When the box is checked, the view will show opportunities on which the selected owner is an Opportunity Team Member, in addition to the deals that they own directly. This is unchecked by default.
View Scope Descriptions
Hover descriptions for the view scope options have been added to the filter description line in the header area.
Pipeline Flow View Enhancement
Stage Drilldown on Pipeline Flow
The Pipeline Flow View now allows you to view a summary of sales stages in each “box”. Click on the “+” button to expose a stage-based summary of all the deals in that category.
Lost Stages Excluded from Summary
A new configuration has been added to refine the treatment of Closed/Lost sales stages.
You can add a list of stages (comma separated) in the “Closed Lost Stages Excluded from Summary” Settings Metadata field. Deals in these stages will be put into their proper Flow View, but they will not be included in the summary amount for that category and they will be tabulated as “omitted” deals.
For example, if you have a “Closed – Unqualified” stage to track deals that never were “real” deals. You may want these to be in the same “bucket” as other lost deals, but not to count towards the total amount of lost revenue since they were never “real”.
Pipeline Flow Details Popup Window
Several additions and improvements have been made to the Pipeline Flow details modal, which is accessed by clicking on the link in each box that shows the number of deals.
The window has been re-organized into three tabs: Summary, Change View and Deal View.
The Summary tab shows charts and tables to help understand the breakdown of deals in that state, and to quickly see the biggest deals with changes, both positive and negative.
For the Open Deals flow category, the detail window also shows a chart of flow contributions to the open pipeline. For instance, it will details much of the open pipeline was created during the change period, was pulled in from future quarters, or simply has stayed in without moving in or out.
The Change View tab shows the current opportunity data, and what this data was when the latest update happened before the change period started.
The Deal View tab shows the details of the opportunities, and allows you to make updates inline.
Clearer Change Indicators
The changes indicators (as seen on the Summary Tab and Change View Tab) are now much clearer. The arrow (->) indicators now only show when there is a change, and are colored green or red to indicate positive or negative changes, respectively.
Full Numbers for Amount Summaries
- In the header summary stats, the hover help text now includes the full, unabbreviated amount total.
- In the List View subtotal stats, the hover help text now includes the full, unabbreviated amount subtotal.
New Akoonu Settings Page Layout
A new page layout has been included for the Akoonu Settings Custom Metadata Type to include all current metadata fields.
To enable this new page layout, go to the Akoonu Settings Custom Metadata Type and change the Page Layout Assignments to use “Akoonu Settings – v1.25”
Other Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- In some cases, the Forecast Category Name in Pipeline Flow details popup sometimes used the label Forecast instead of Commit
- The Header Summary Data was not always refreshing when performing an inline save or a save in the hover popover to update the amount
- If a validation rule prevents an opportunity from saving, the error message is now properly displayed and the data in the UI is not updated.
- If multiple users access the Pipeline Review app from the same computer, the app now persists the starting view for each user seperately.
- There is now better error handling and messaging when there is a configuration mistake in the field mappings and configurations, for instance a type in the Custom Opportunity List Fields option.