New Features and Enhancements
- The Opportunity hover feature is now on the List View, in addition to the Kanban and Pipeline Health views. Look for the orange circle with pencil icon!
- Additional Opportunity Fields can be added to the popover (see the Version 1.15 configuration guide for instructions). These fields are all editable based on the standard object permissions.
- On the Pipeline Flow view, the popover to show the deals in each group has a new view option. By default, you will see the current deal details, and by selected “View change details” you will see the same deals, but the specific changes each deal had since the start of the change period.
- Next Week and Next Month have been added to the standard views
- New explanatory hover help text has been added throughout the Pipeline Flow view
- You can now customize the Header Labels for the Amount and Expected Amount summaries
- You can now configure whether to include Won deals in each of the the Amount, Expected Amount, and Committed header and group subtotal summaries (the default is to exclude them).
- Hover labels have been added to the custom Opportunity List View Fields
- The Kanban Deal tiles now have an Account link, which will open the Account in a new tab
Other Changes and Bug Fixes
Header and Summary Data
- Summary data showing as ‘0’ when customized Forecast Category Names has been fixed
- Hover text now visible on Windows when you mouse over the help “i” icons
- In the Role and User left hand pane, the summary data now shows the total number of deals (including closed and omitted), and the total amount value of open deals (excluding closed and omitted)
- Group Sorting updates:
- When grouping by Stage Name, the stage groupings are always shown in the order as configured in the Opportunity setup.
- When grouping by Forecast Category, the categories are shown in this order: Commit, Best Case, Pipeline, Omitted, Closed. The customized labels are used if you have renamed the categories.
- The default record sorting (within each group) is now by Amount with the largest deals at the top. You can resort by clicking on the column headings.
- When grouping by Forecast Category or Sales Stage, the header values now include Omitted and Closed deals in their respective groups. Use the mouse over information in the header and group subtotals for clarity on what is being show.
- When there is a large number of groups, the groups are now shown in “pages”, starting with the first 25. A “show more” link in included at the bottom. This is to prevent a significant performance issue when there is a large number of groupings.
- When customizing the standard fields (Amount, Next Steps, etc.) the column headings will now always show the label of the configured field
- When using Opportunity Record Types, the Record Type selection on the Kanban View is now “sticky” if you click to another view and come back to the Kanban.
- When using Opportunity Record Types, a “None” option was added to the filter list in order to see Opportunities without a Record Type assignment.
- If using Opportunity Record Types, but only have one Sales Process, you do not need to select a Record Type on the Kanban View. All record types are now shown together since they have the same sales stages.
Pipeline Health View
- Biggest deals are always shown first, starting with the top 25
- Closed Lost deals are not shown in the chart
Pipeline Flow View
- Flow View was misplacing some deals when using customized Sales Stage names
- In the popup deal lists for each group of deals, the lists are now sorted by Amount
- In the Flow Summary data, “Won” deals are no longer included in the change in amount calculation. See the hover help text for details.
- The three Custom Metadata Types were renamed to all start with “Akoonu” for better sorting in the Salesforce setup list