The Header summarizes the data shown in the view. This data will be determined by the Pipeline Period selected, the users permissions and data access, and any filters selected in the pipeline review app.
Hover help text describes what comprises each of the summary numbers. There are configuration options to specify different Amount fields, to override the labels for these fields in the header, and whether to include Closed won deals in these parts of the summary data.
- Deal Owners – The number of unique owners of the selected Opportunities
- Open Deals – The number of non-closed deals within the selected Opportunities , excluding Forecast Category of ‘Omitted’
- Amount – The sum of the Amount field for all selected Opportunities that are Open and Forecast Category is not ‘Omitted’
- Secondary Amount (not shown) – The sum of the ExpectedRevenue field for all selected Opportunities that are Open and Forecast Category is not ‘Omitted’. The ExpectedRevenue field is configurable, and the label will change to match the configured field.
- Committed – The sum of the Amount field for all selected Opportunities that have Forecast Category of ‘Commit’
- Closed – The sum of the Amount field for all selected Opportunities that have been marked as ‘Won’
Below the Summary Data is a description of the current view, showing the key parameters such as pipeline period, opportunities shown, filters, roll-ups, etc. You can always check here to confirm the details of what is in (or filtered out!) of the view.