Akoonu for Pipeline Reviews is accessed as a tab in the Salesforce interface. While there are many ways that the app can be setup and configured specifically to your team and sales process, this section will cover all the basics of using the application.
- Pipeline Reviews tab - This tab may be added to one or more "Salesforce Apps", and you can always find it by search for "Pipeline Reviews"
- Pipeline Period - select the pipeline period (i.e. This Quarter) or select one of your saved views
- Toolbar - switch between different views, add filters, groupings, search, etc.
- Header - summarizes the data being shown
- Side Panel - this is contextual to the user and their access permissions, and allows users to navigate the team hierarchy and/or focus on specific opportunity owners
- Data View - the central view which can be the List View, Pipeline Flow, Pipeline Health or Kanban views.
- Opportunity Popover - in the views, users can see and update more opportunity data though the popover activated by hovering over the opportunity name or other trigger
- Action menu - both out of the box and custom actions all users to perform actions on the deals and related data